The Village Farmer’s Market is a non-profit corporation founded in 2009.
To see our board members and read a little bit about them, visit our Board
- Building community relationships by directly linking those who produce food with those who consume it.
- Providing local producers an opportunity for optimum economic return through direct marketing of their products.
- Ensuring local consumers an opportunity for fresh, healthy food which is the harvest of their own bio-region.
- Retaining local money in the local area by direct exchange among people.
- Providing a natural setting that invites people to meet and to enjoy the yield of what a community working together can offer.
- Educating people toward greater understanding of their interdependence upon one another and their ties with the earth, and, thereby, to an awareness that they are shareholders in sustaining the earth.